Thanks for the help

Discussion in '1967-1972' started by lefty's 71, Dec 1, 2010.

1. lefty's 71

lefty's 71 Member

Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback from this forum,not even one hit.I've ordered some parts from here and they are high quality.Guess the question was a little to hard for you guys.Once again thanks for nothing.

2. ccharr

ccharr Member

Sorry we missed you, we were all out working on our AD's and Task Force trucks. Maybe some other time when you have more time to spend with us we will be able to answer your Q's. As for me I know not a thing about what your Q was about.

3. lefty's 71

lefty's 71 Member

thanks for the reply,glad someone is out there,look forward to talking to you later.

4. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

Lefty, sorry you didn't get an answer timely enough to suite you. Most of the folks on this forum love to give feedback on anything that they do, especially if they have done it and it worked out for them. I drove a '67 Chevy 1/2 ton for 14 years, loved every time it cranked, became intimately familiar with it! It was a 283 w/ a powerglide. Never thought about changing out the tranny for a manual.

Point is: there is a lot of knowledge on this forum. Something as technical as swapping out an auto for a manual is something that most would shy away from talking about unless they had actually done it.

Hope that your project goes well! Post some progress pics, that might generate some interest!

Take care,

Ken

5. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Hey Lefty

Sorry you got missed ~ these forums are very helpful *but* for some odd reason the newer than '54 pages , get red but not much replies , I dunno why

I'm mostly over on the '47 ~ '54 pages where there's scads of traffic , when I post about my '76 GMC in the '73 ~ '87 pages , I know folks are reading but little help has been given , the help I did get was really good though .

Keep at it , '67s are really nice old trucks , I well remember them new .