1964 c10 short bed fleetside custom $2500.00 obo

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by williamb82, Jan 28, 2011.

1. williamb82

williamb82 Member

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  2. williamb82

williamb82 Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  3. williamb82

williamb82 Member

bump. still for sale. would someone be interested in it if it was in driveable condition? i could swap the powerglide back in and bolt the cab, front clip, and bed back to the frame. left them unbolted so it would be easier to strip down for bodywork and paint.

4. clyde65

clyde65 Member

William, some folks wont even look at a vehicle if it wont move or run, I would suggest you get it running and moving, fasten things back together and take another pick.

just a suggestion though.

5. williamb82

williamb82 Member

yeah, ill prolyl do that here shortly. it does run, just doesnt move due to some of the stuff i was changing around. prolly just put the powerglide back in it to get it moving and bolt the cab/front clip/ bed back down. then its driveable.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  6. williamb82

williamb82 Member

well, i lowered the price. $2000 obo as is with all the parts. i just do not have time for it, especially since my back got messed up back in april from a car accident (i got tboned, it sucks!). the plan is to try to get it back driving after i get my tax return, though at that point ill increase the price a lil bit. but for now, it runs, but doesnt move under its own power. drive shaft isnt hooked up to the trans.

if your interested send me a SERIOUS offer and ill see what i can do. i just dont want it to sit here and rot and i dont want to scrap it. im sure i can get more then im asking by parting it out, but id rather leave it complete how it is. this would be a great project for someone, or an awesome parts truck. either way its a good deal.