steering parts for sale

Discussion in '1955-1959' started by scarab777, Oct 29, 2006.

1. scarab777

scarab777 Member

I am clipping my 56 chevy and will have the steering components for sale including column, wheel and axle with converted disc brakes. column is tight with almost NO slop. King pins were replaced not too long ago as it steers easily. I am next to Boise, Idaho. Thanks, Steve scarab777@cableone.net

2. Sledge Hammer

Sledge Hammer Member

I wish I could get there, but Pittsburgh is too far. I am looking for an original column to replace the tilt wheel that a previous owner installed.

3. scarab777

scarab777 Member

steering column

I have got a real tight steering column if your interested in it. I am taking it out as soon as I get the superide installed. catch me @ scarab777@cableone.net. I am sure we could work out the details.
    thanks, steve

4. scarab777

scarab777 Member

front axle

hey sledge hammer,

I am about to sent the front axle out to pasture and just want to give you the opportunity to receive the parts you need just by paying the shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Steve

5. Sledge Hammer

Sledge Hammer Member

Steering Parts

Scarab777,
    Funny here I am years later still looking for the same thing. I have been working on other stuff and decided to look for an original column and I found our thread from 5years ago. How did your truck turn out? I'm back to looking for an original column, haha.