Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Chiro, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Chiro

Chiro Member

To eveybody here on the forum I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving filled with family, great food and FOOTBALL!!!

May your Thanksgiving day be a happy one. Enjoy everybody:)

Andy

2. ccharr

ccharr Member

Same back at ya. Also get out and take the truck for a ride.

3. Larrys 48

Larrys 48 Member

There's lots to be thankful for in this great country we live in. Enjoy the holiday and may God bless you all.

4. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

inDEED !

As I sit here in Sierra Madre , watching the sun rise behind the abandoned yellow brick Shell Station across the street and begin to shine on my '69 C/10 Chevy pickup (DAMN nice looking rig) , I am once again mindful of the great gift I have been giving by being born an American and knowing all the fine & helpful folks on ths very list :) .

I have a busy few days planned , full of Family (Pop's arriving Fri. for his 90th B-Day Sat.) eating , working on old cars and maybe my own truck a little bit , more eating , ferrying my Father around for a few days , MORE eating (whew) , trying to help our wayward Foster boy who caused us so much anguish when he ran off to become a 'hood rat , he's returned to us now and seems to have opened his eyes .

MORE eating I suppose as everywhere I go , people push food at me ~ I've actually been skipping meals of late .

Times are tough yes but , we're Americans and when the going gets rough , we get going , remember that .

5. Purec4

Purec4 Member

Happy Thanksgiving all, made it to Fl to visit my son and his family, first time in 10 years been able to get together for a holiday. Having a great time with the grandkids. My best to all, and my God Bless our troops away from and at home as well as our country. May we find our way back to him.

Take care and be safe.

6. Zig

Zig Member

Amen~ Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day to it's fullest! I have a beer can turkey to do!

7. federale

federale Member

Re:

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys on the forum. Chiro, we haven't seen the finished pics of your last project, have we?

8. Zig

Zig Member

I don't think so~ I have a great video of Andy andy his son rocking out to a great tune, but~ the truck? I think his lady has him "off track", so to speak... ;^)

Carry on.