1951 3100 Hood

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by roadhawgwild, Oct 9, 2011.

1. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

Hello, I am looking for a original Hood with all the emblems and center molding for my 51 3100, maybe someone out there might have or know where I might get one in good shape, I would like it to have the chevy emblem on the front, and side emblems also, if anybody know or can assist me, please let me know, Thanks., My email is roadhawgwild@yahoo.com

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have one but it does not have the side emblems. No rust or damage. Don't know how much they are worth.

3. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

Well, if the hood is in good shape, they go for $100 or so, I would go that with you, I have the side emblems on the one I have, that's not a problem, where are you located, and what about shipping, I live in Waynesboro Ms., 39367, let me know what you have to have for the hood and we will work up a deal, My email is as follows, roadhawgwild@yahoo.com, send me a photo if you can and we will go from there.

4. grizzly30

grizzly30 Member

hood

I have an original hood,also emblems but would need rechromed....in NC,828-734-7425

5. Flashlight

Flashlight Member

Greeneville, Tennessee....Looking out over the Smo
    I paid $150 for usable hood several years back, thought I was lucky as they didn't make repro's at the time. That was in Tennessee though

6. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

Original bench seat

I am now looking for a original bench seat for my 51 3100, I have seen a few, but the shipping is what cost on moving something like this, anybody got one, complete with cushions, frame, slide rails, yep, that's what I need

7. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

Hey I am still looking for a nice hood for my truck, anybody have one that can be shipped to Waynesboro Ms., let me know.

8. SinclairChevy

SinclairChevy Member

I don't have any hoods, but I have two seats if you're still in need.

Damon

9. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

51 3100 Seat

Yes, I still nedd the original seat for this truck, but I will need the whole set up, frame,. seat cushions, floor slide rails, but, I am thinking this might be alittle costly shipping an item like this from you to me, and I have tried to find a fairly cheap shipping company for items like this, with no success, whould you happen to know anything about this type of shipping. Thanks for the reply.

10. 1 Hotrod

1 Hotrod Member

Try Greyhound bus company.

11. SinclairChevy

SinclairChevy Member

There's a Trailways bus depot here in town, I can try them. I'd offer to toss it in the back of my truck and head your way, but I just saw you live in Mississippi. That wouldn't be cheap, either... I drive a full-size Chevy with a 6 liter engine and 4.10 rear gears. :D I have a buddy that runs a towing/recovery business. Sometimes he makes runs down south, I'll ask him if he has any trips down south planned and let you know.

Damon

12. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

Seats

Hello, I also have a brother-in-law that drives a truck across country, I will ask him if he is coming your way, maybe he can make a pickup for me, If he will, I will also let you know. Thanks for your time.

13. roadhawgwild

roadhawgwild Member

Seat.

Hey, It's been awhile, but yes, I still need a complete seat with frame, floor slide rails for my 51 3100, maybe you can check on shipping via bus to me, I had a hood brought to Hattiesburg Ms that way, if possible, and you have time, I still need the seat., My email is as follows, BrekeenC@bellsouth.net, if you would send me an email if you can help with this matter. Thanks again., Calvin Brekeen.