Lots of 61 parts for sale!

Discussion in '1960-1966' started by Hardy Rest, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Hardy Rest

Hardy Rest Guest

Got a 1961 Chevy 1/2 ton I'm going to be selling a lot of parts off of. Here's a partial list, let me know if you need something that's not on here, and I'll see if I've got it! Thanks!

Tailgate, Rear Fenders, Front Fenders, Grille, Engine, bedsides, bed, cab, doors (with windows and door panels), gas tank, tailgate chains, and the original blue bench seat, which will be put on ebay, unless you buy it for $210.00 first. Thanks,

Stephen

2. Txlearmech

Txlearmech Member

Where are you located. I know it is in Texas. What is the condition of the seat?
    Nik
    Dream Big, Dare to Fail!!

3. res0bsvt

res0bsvt Member

What are the condition of the front fenders and how much are you asking? I am in DFW and restoring a '66 fleetside.

4. Hardy Rest

Hardy Rest Guest

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-05 AT 04:48 PM (CST)]Well, I'm located in Arlington, Texas (right in the middle of Dallas and Ft. Worth).

The seat is in great condition, I went out today and cleaned and spiffied it up. I'll post a picture. All the springs and mounting hardware is in great condition, as is the vinyl. The vinyl is blue and the only real thing wrong with it is that there's a stain from it sitting in the same place for a long long time. You can barely tell. It's really really nice, there's 2 very small pinholes on the seat, and in the back of it there's a hole where the previous owner put a seatbelt through it. You can't see it though, because the seatback covers it. It's nice :7

I'm asking $210.00 for the seat, obo.

The fenders - The fenders, I'm not 100% sure on how much they are, so I'll get back to you with the price on Tuesday.
    Thanks,
    Stephen Hardy

Attachments:
    https://talk.classicparts.com/images/attachments/41eaed280800c000.jpg

5. Hardy Rest

Hardy Rest Guest

6. Txlearmech

Txlearmech Member

Well I'd like the seat but not high on the color or the price. I'll give you $100 for it and pick it up. I have found one out of a 61 in Justin that needs some Upolstery work, but the seat was only $15. Email me at txlearmech@charter.net
    Nikolaus
    Dream Big, Dare to Fail!!

7. chromedogg

chromedogg Member

Do you have the bolt,which bolts the master cylinder push rod, to the brake pedal? And how about the gauges and speedometer cluster and does speedometer work? Please send price for bolt and speedometer thanks.

8. Hardy Rest

Hardy Rest Guest

Well, I know for sure I have the speedometer, but I'm not sure about if it works. I'll check all the rest for you.

I went ahead and put the seat on ebay, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7948673066&category=33701

TxLearMech, if you want to go ahead and buy the seat, could you possibly do it for $120.00? That's the buy it now price.

Thanks,

Stephen

9. Txlearmech

Txlearmech Member

I'll just bid on it. Didn't know you had it on ebay!