GMC grille

Discussion in '1960-1966' started by 64shortbed, Sep 17, 2013.

1. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

Been working on cleaning the garage. Was just wondering if there would b any interest in a 64 GMC painted grille. I have not done any bodywork to this grille. All I did to it while I had it on my 64 was scuff it and paint it black once then cast aluminum. It has one small ding (about the size of a penny). Other then that this is factory original with wiring harness. I took it off because I got a original chrome one. I did remove the emblem bracket from it because the chrome one did not have one. If there is some interest I'll post some pics.

Also I do have 2 sets of the painted GMC grille emblems.

There is one on Ebay right now that has a buy it now of $200 Mine is in way better shape. I feel it should be worth $300 but im open to offers. Will included 1 set of the GMC emblems with grille.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

Here is the pic i have of it for now. I do have the bezals and the head lights also. Will try and get pics of them along with the emblems.

Attached Files:

3. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

More pics. Also found one gmc heater control, one chevy heater control (both need rebuilt arms are broke), one washer bottle holder,one antenna, one chevy hub cap, and one wiper motor with washer pump. make offer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  4. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

More pics of the wiper motor etc.. And i also have a voltage regulator tester and a alternator tester. mak offer if interested in anything. thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      82 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      97.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      76.1 KB
      Views:
    • voltage reg.jpg
      voltage reg.jpg
      File size:
      84.4 KB
      Views:
  5. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

$200 for the grille but that the lowest I'll go on it. Its to nice to sell it any cheeper. The rest is all make offers. If its reasonable id most likely take it.

6. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Good Stuff !

Hang in there , this is all good stuff , it'll just take some time , maybe months .

Were I still running a shop , I'd be all over the test equipments .

7. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

Ok I tore a 66 chevy c10 apart this weekend. I now have a few more things to sell if any ones interested. I have a good straight painted chevy grille, a nice front bumper (looks like it may have a little bend to it on passangers side), complete dash (not the cluster but the whole dash), a easy repairable pair of inner fender with rad suport. Will post pics soon.

The pickup caught fire under the hood a year ago so some things do have surface rust.

8. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

Here is a shot of the grille and bumper. Would also sell the west coast mirrors. They are in good shape glass still in them but is kind of faded.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  9. 64shortbed

64shortbed Member

Just a friendly bump.