TonyinKC
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2016

Following 1

Followers 1

You wouldn't believe me if I told you...

Share This Page

TonyinKC

Member, from Parkville, Missouri

TonyinKC was last seen:
Apr 10, 2016
    1. TonyinKC
      TonyinKC
      Hi Sandy. I would go with a darker colored gray. you should use a high temp paint as well. That's what I used.

How is your project coming along?
      Tony
    2. ssexton1
      ssexton1
      What is the proper engine color for the 54 235?
    3. TonyinKC
      TonyinKC
      Hi Sandy. Happy to help. I think cost is affected by the amount of work you're willing to take on yourself and how much you want your truck restored. Nothing says you have to do all of the work at once either.

My friend Herb Force is really good and honest. He has alot of experience. His cell no. is 816 8055911. Just give him a call and go by his shop. It's very user friendly there. You should call before you go up. You'll be glad you did. Just tell him that I referred you so he'll know that you were recommended.

While you're up there, you can check out my 53 five window along with the other cars up there. Herb and I have been working on his 66 Corvette.

Best,
      Tony
    4. ssexton1
      ssexton1
      Hi Tony. Thanks I would appreciate his name. Also, was John able to give you an idea of cost for your truck? I'm afraid I am getting in over my head, but I just like these AD trucks!
  • About

You wouldn't believe me if I told you...
    Livin' the dream here in the Midwest with family and friends.

Family, football and restoring American classics from the '50's and '60's...

Signature

just having fun...