Share This Page

cmunoz11018

Member, from houston, TX

cmunoz11018 was last seen:
Jul 23, 2018
    1. cmunoz11018
      cmunoz11018
      Hello all,
      Newby here to early chevy pickups but have always had a desire to own and restore one someday.....that day has arrived by my purchase of this beaty. I plan to get motor turned over, redo brake system and convert to 12V system...so i can ride as is till I begin full resto. in the meantime ill be looking for a rear spare tire mount and fender, front stone splash guard, tranny flywheel cover and drivers glass window. i have enjoyed viewing everyones work on these models.....great website. thanks, Carlos.
    2. cmunoz11018
      cmunoz11018
      Hello all,
      Newby here to early chevy pickups but have always had a desire to own and restore one someday..that day has arrived by my purchase of this beauty, plan to get motor turned over, redo brake system and convert to 12v so I can ride as is till i begin full resto. in the meantime Ill be looking for a rear spare tire mount and fender, front stone splash guard, trannyflywheel cover and drivers glass window. have enjoyed viewing everyones work on these models.....great website. thanks, Carlos
  • About

Rad technologist
    58 y/o work in the medical field at a CT technologist. love 50"s 60's cars, restored 65 mustang convertible and in process of restoring 53 chevy pickup. very excited with this restoration.

art, cars, boating, riding my harley.