1950 Chevy 3100 - Almost Done

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by Mitch Gier, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Mitch Gier

Mitch Gier Member

1950, was restoring back to original. I have everything but a seat and wood for bed. Frame has been stripped and painted, body parts were blasted and powder coated if not purchased new. New cab floor and cowls. Weather striping kits, bolt kits, rubber kits...... Brand new gauges. Motor and transmission was working when I took apart. Has not started in awhile. I have bought all new pieces for motor, painted, new distributor, gas lines, ect. Perfect truck for someone wanting to rebuild one, but don't have the time.... It is not painted. I plan on putting all the pieces together next week and selling as a whole with body in primer, or would paint for someone if wanted. Planned on making a show / parade / Sunday cruiser.... Moved to new town and new job, don't have shop or time anymore.
    Jefferson City, MO area. Will set a price when I get it together and have full pictures. Painted worth over $15,000. If your interested, give me a serious bid and I will get back with you. The pics are when the frame was in the shop when I was selling the house. I will post actual truck pics next week.

Attached Files:

• 372.JPG
      372.JPG
      File size:
      4.4 MB
      Views:
    • 371.JPG
      371.JPG
      File size:
      4.3 MB
      Views:
  2. Mitch Gier

Mitch Gier Member

Here are some other pics that I found during the process.

Attached Files:

• 130.JPG
      130.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • 128.JPG
      128.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 129.JPG