1957 2500 4x4 4 sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by k.c., Mar 20, 2015.

1. k.c.

k.c. Member

1957 Chevy 2500 Project
    I have been working on this project for 15 years. It is time to give it up to someone who has time and cash to finish it up.
    The body work is done with primer on the cab, doors, hood, and front fenders. All other original parts included. Custom flat bed and fuel tank included. Original frame is included with tires, rims, etc.
    Fresh 1969 396 c.i. installed, which has never been fired up, but is installed with a new clutch.
    It all sits on a 1977 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 frame with 4 speed trany, which has been completely restored and rebuilt.
    I have clear titles for both the '57 and the '77.
    Many new parts are sitting on the shelf.
    I have receipts for over $26,000. I am asking $15,000 or offer.
    Needs new wire harness, paint, tires, exhaust system & final assembly.
    This is sitting on a flatbed trailer and I will deliver in Southern Idaho only with full price offer.
    I have some pictures of the process, but most were lost when my computer went down. The best bet is for you to call and make arrangements to meet with me and take a look for yourself what is here and included. Somebody is going to get a great deal and end up with something that will provide tons of enjoyment.
    Call only (no text will be answered) and ask for Kent 208-410-9144. email kcanderson@cableone.net

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015