1966 c60 grain dump trk brake master cylinder

Discussion in 'Truck Parts Wanted' started by MRIMPALA, Sep 16, 2010.

1. MRIMPALA

MRIMPALA Member

I'm looking for a used or rebuilt or even new brake master cylinder for 1966 C60 chevy grain dump truck with a 292 strait 6, gas carb, 4 speed tranny, single speed rear end, vacuum booster under drivers side cab, has a manual clutch.. I do not have original master cylinder, but do have high res pictures of original. Send me your email address and I'll send you pictures of it. It has a rectangular resevoir and bore extends past resevoir about 2-1/2" and has a bleeder valve on top end of bore, and single brake line mounts to bottom of verticle peice at end of bore. Please contact me via email and respond to post too. Has a manual clutch. Just realized i could add attachments, but i ended up with a new post with the attachments.
    TITLE: 1966 chevy c60 brake master cylinder

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  2. MRIMPALA

MRIMPALA Member

1966 chevy c60 brake master cylinder

I'm looking for a used or rebuilt or even new brake master cylinder for 1966 C60 chevy grain dump truck with a 292 strait 6, gas carb, 4 speed tranny, single speed rear end, vacuum booster under drivers side cab, has a manual clutch.. I do not have original master cylinder, but do have high res pictures of original. Send me your email address and I'll send you pictures of it. It has a rectangular resevoir and bore extends past resevoir about 2-1/2" and has a bleeder valve on top end of bore, and single brake line mounts to bottom of verticle peice at end of bore. Please contact me via email and respond to post too. Has a manual clutch.

Attached Files:

3. joek3167

joek3167 Member

these can be bought at any local autoparts store napa especially