1975 Chevy Cheyenne

Discussion in '1973-1987' started by matthewsr, Dec 21, 2012.

1. matthewsr

matthewsr Member

Hi everyone. I am new to this group. I recently decided to buy my first chevy and went and found this 75 Chevy cheyenne. It is a K20. I have certain problems right away with it, but for most part fell in love with her as soon as i saw it. The first problem i am having at moment is when i try to use the turn signals all four light up if i try passenger side. when i try to use drivers side only the drivers side in rear lights up but both front ones. Can anyone give me ideas

2. Roadhazardguy

Roadhazardguy Member

You have some crossed wires somewhere, im sure you know that much. You will just have to start checking everything front to back, that's about all the help one can give over the internet. Sorry

3. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

'75 k20

You've got yourself a very good truck there ! . the 1973 ~ 1987 GM trucks are the very last real trucks GM made .

They have kind of weak & thin bodies but with care anything can be fixed .

A good frind of mine's dad's '91 1500 Chevy V-6 SB just died (big brother killed it) so off to the junkyard it went and he found a very nice 1980 C/10 with the 4.1 L6 engine , three on the tree manual tranny , short bed in original red . only $2,500 and not a buble of rust on it .

Lucky dog .