2 Dodges. One '84 other late '70's

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by BigRuffToys4x4, May 6, 2003.

1. BigRuffToys4x4

BigRuffToys4x4 Member

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-06-03 AT 01:19 PM (CST)]I have 2 trucks for sale. Will deliver if necessary. Possibly looking to get rid of them as a combo deal. Many extras to go along with them. Please read on.

One is an '84 Dodge W150:

* 318 engine (has a Holley 750 double pumper carb, but it is too much for the motor, am putting original carb back on)
    * Automatic trans "brand new" #'s ?? (will find out)
    * Transfercase is a ?? (will find out)
    * Body is good shape. Doors close like new, almost zero rust, with a roll bar in the rear.
    * 3" body lift (hockey pucks)
    * 6" suspension lift (blocks)
    * 1/2 ton axles with lock outs on the front
    * New brakes, and brake lines all around
    * Dual exhast with headers and side pipes
    * New electrical, Spark Control Module, Starter Relay, Ignition Control Module, Coil and Condensor, Voltage Regulator, Distributor cap, and wires, battery cables, Starter, Alternator, lights, etc.
    * 31x10.50x15 tires on a set of Turbine wheels 15x8 (truck will fit 44's as it sits)

I have alot of extras for this truck like 2 motors (1st=318 complete, and 2nd=360 in pieces), 2 trannies #'s ??, and a transfer #'s ??. Another set of wheels that are 15x10 white wagon wheels total of 5. All the extra glass for every window. Including the back slider window and frame still intact. 3 different grills that will fit these trucks. A dash bord and glove box. Another tailgate. Another radiator, and many accessories to go with motors, powersteering pumps, gear boxes, overflows, alternators starters etc. Too much to list really.

The other truck is a late '70's Dodge W350. Like a '77 to '79:

* 318 motor with the 2brl carb
    * Stick shift with granny #'s ?? (will get them)
    * Transfercase is a ?? (will get them)
    * Stock lift. Body is in ok shape. There is rusting on this one. Doors still close like new though. Roll bar in the rear.
    * Front axle is a D44 with closed knuckles and lock outs, 8 lug
    * Rear axle is a D60 full floater, 8 lug
    * Tires are like new with a spare.

Both of these run and drive. Had the big one out at the mounds twice. Not much abuse yet. I know it may look rigged up, but I originally budget built it to play once or twice and then had the intension to rebuild it right. Hence the brand new Tranny. Maybe 50 miles on the new tranny if you're lucky.

Bought the 70's truck for the axles and the extra drive train. I was going to swap it out to the "Big Blue" when I put the new lift on and stuff. But I never got the new lift and had to put the project on hold for awhile.

Well now I am in a financial situation and I need help. I need to get rid of my toys and take a break for awhile. I am selling it all as a whole. Will not part out unless you want the parts that are already off of the trucks.

Email me at: bigrufftoys4x4@comcast.net for pics or any more info. You can come by anytime to take a look at them if and when you need to.

I am looking to get $4,000.00 (four thousand dollars)for the whole lot. If that is a little high email me and we can negotiate there. I really need to get rid of these, so if anyone is needing a new project let me know.

Thanks guys and gals,
    Anthony