235/4 speed fm 58 Apache for sale

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by millerd, Oct 25, 2005.

1. millerd

millerd Member

I've posted my '58 Apache's 235/4 speed on this and other CDuty Forums. Getting interest so decided to post again here with pics, now that I've pulled the engine. The engine is in good shape, runs well - have video (450kb) that I can send to a capable email address. Engine has: new distrib wires, coil, fuel pump,rebuilt carb, and I throw in a new-in-box distributor. As I've explained, I am putting in a Mustang2 and LS1. I want to see this engine go into someone's truck, and I need to make room in my garage for the new engine. You'd understand that the wife wants to get her car back in the garage. So I need some offers; you are welcome to come by to look it over. Will consider shipping. OK, the photos below. Best regards, David
    Attachments:
    https://talk.classicparts.com/images/attachments/435e61980690009f.jpg

2. millerd

millerd Member

3. anton

anton Member

RE: 235/4 speed fm 58 Apache for sa

Millerd,

Do you still have the '58 235? If so, I am looking for a good 235 for my '50 Chev Suburban. Where are you located and how much are you asking for it? Anton

4. millerd

millerd Member

Hello Anton, the 235 is still available. Located at Cortland, NY 13045 - upstate NY, just off I-81 1/2 hour south of Syracuse. $150, includes new in the box distributor, 4 speed tran. (will need new clutch) otherwise, running well when I pulled it. Also, new carb, new coil, wires, temp sensor. Where are you at?

5. anton

anton Member

Ugh! That must be about 2000 miles from here. Guess I'd better keep looking. Thanks for the quick reply though and good luck to you.
    Anton