5 50's Trucks For Sale in South Georgia

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by Sasky, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Sasky

Sasky Member

I made a few changes to the listing, as I had some wrong years listed...
    My Dad has the following that we are clearing out. Let me know if you are interested. We need to sell these as a package so bring your rig and let's get them sold!

1948(?) (or '49) Chevy 1 Ton cab and chassis
    1954 GMC Suburban 12 volt factory system with a hydramatic tranny and clam shell rear doors. It has the 53 style grille in it, which made me think it was a 52...
    1952 or '53 Chevy Panel Van (Hacked into a hunting buggy)
    1953 Chevy 3800 1/2 ton cab and chassis
    1953 GMC dual wheel cab and chassis

All of these trucks were used in one way or another in our family business in the 70's and have been sitting after we closed down the business. They are all rough, but I am sure someone could end up with a couple of great rods out of these old trucks.

Dad also has some mid 70's Chevy cars so there are some V8's possibly available.

$3000.00 for everything GMC/Chevy listed above. I had it listed as $6000, but dad said to reduce the price!!!

Dad also has some Step Vans. They are being sold separately.

Contact me at Sasky@barefoot-soul.com and give me a way to contact you via telephone so Dad can call you. This is for real, not a scam. The trucks are in deep south Georgia.

Blessings,
    Sasky
    http://www.barefoot-soul.com
    Christian Rock

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  2. Sasky

Sasky Member

Here is an update for everyone. In talking with my dad about the trucks, he told me he is willing to trade the 5 trucks and the Chevy cars for a turn key, road worthy pickup (Dodge or Chevy/GMC) and a tandem axle trailor.

BLessings, Sasky
    http://www.barefoot-soul.com
    Sasky@barefoot-soul.com