55- patch panels

Discussion in 'Paint & Body' started by Veto844, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Veto844

Veto844 Member

Hi to all : I am in need of set of lower rear qtr panels for 1955 3100-panel truck , and possibly rear corner panel`s . Any help would be immensly appreciated . I`m located in N/W Louisiana . Thanks--Vic

2. RobY56

RobY56 Member

Patch panels

Vic, unless you are replacing an entire section the aftermarket patch panels are fairly cheap 25-50 bucks each. It would be more trouble to cut a OEM section to get a patch out of, because chances are it is deteriated as well. I have 6 patches to replace: cab-corners, front fendor bottoms, lower hinge insets, bottom doors,etc. Those are the ones I can see. :)

Good luck to you.

3. cowboy357

cowboy357 Member

Unless I,m Mistakin , Vic is not looking for cab corner Repair panels for a PU . But Lower Rear sections For the Rear of a Panel truck . Good Luck getting those At all , But If You can find Those for 25 or 50 bucks , Let Me Know I,m interested . Thanks Bob

4. dvalentine

dvalentine Charter Member

I don't know of any aftermarket pieces for panel trucks from the doors back.

It would be easier to fabricate them than it would be to try and find replacements.
    Find a guy that knows his way around an English Wheel and throw money at him !! ;)

Val