59 chevy truck for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by PoorFarmer, Jul 17, 2002.

1. PoorFarmer

PoorFarmer Member

90% restored
    1959 chevy 1/2 ton truck short bed stepside 2 wheel drive 4 speed
    standard email me for photos poorfarmer25@hotmail.com
    Im selling for financial reasons its quite evident from my parts list why im asking. $ 9000 negotiable

Some of the parts i've instaled
    Just intalled new front leaf springs tie rod ends, wheel bearings,drag link u bolts shakels shocks new flex hoses front and back, new steel brake lines,couplers brake shoes and hold down springs, rebuilt cilinders in the back rebuilt master cilinder, brake spring,new wiring harness,profesionaly rebuilt carb, turnsignal,new choke cable and speedometer bezel, new electric windshield wipers glove box with new lock recevier and key rebuilt heater core painted heater box with decal new heater moter, floor mat,profesionaly rebuilt saginaw 4 speed trainsmission for better road speeds,New rubber on correct wheels. Oak bed floor with hand polished bed strips. Most of the frame has been sandblasted and repainted. Original 235 has many years ahead of it I purchased new glass for both side doors including the vent windows, window channels and all acceseries plus window regulaters window knobs door knobs and door latches.
    Ive done all the hard work so you dont have to the only major thing
    it needs done is to have the window glass intalled the truck is a nice teal color that realy stands out its a blast to drive.
    :-(
    Attachments:
    https://talk.classicparts.com/images/attachments/3d35f9f807303b5a.jpg