63-66 6-lug CPP front & rear complete disc brake kit

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by audioclass, Mar 27, 2011.

1. audioclass

audioclass Member

Still in box, never been used Classic Performance Parts 6-lug front and rear disc brake kit. Includes drop spindles, slotted and cross drilled rotors, calipers, power brake booster w/ master cylinder, prop valve, brackets, hoses, lines, e brake cables and hardware.

I'd prefer some kind of local pickup, I have NO idea what it would cost to ship these items, I'm guessing it would be fairly expensive because its all pretty heavy.

Anyway I went with the larger booster and the slotted/drilled rotors were a little bit more. I think the kit was like $1800 shipped. I'd like to get $900 for the whole thing. Not really interested in parting out individual pieces so don't ask. Feel free to make an offer on the whole kit though, I can flex a little bit if you make it easy on me to come pick it up yourself.

Give me a call 603-943-3480, I'm in southern new hampshire.

2. 3/4 gmc 1952

3/4 gmc 1952 Member

Still have the brake gear?

Hey there, Not sure if this stuff will work for me but I am interested. I have a 52 GMC 3/4 ton that I am trying to switch out for 6 lug system and this could be a real help. I am also in NH so would be easy to pick up. Let me know if you still want to get rid of this stuff. Thanks'
    Jason
    Claremont, NH
    603 504 5483