64 c10 short fleetside project +tons of parts. $2,000 o.b.o.

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by williamb82, Sep 21, 2009.

1. williamb82

williamb82 Member

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2235741

this is a 64 c-10 shortbed fleetside custom. has been swapped to 5 lug with front wheel disc. truck disc brakes. not the small car brakes. power steering. motor is a 74 2 bolt main sbc 400 with factory 4 barrel intake. has an edlebrock carb on it but i dont know the size. runs good. had a powerglide on it but i put a th375 trans on it. cab and front clip have been swapped with parts from a 66 that was from texas. no body rot on the cab. just a couple dents. and minor surface rust. it is rock solid.

heres the issue. after the swap i never bolted the body back on. i was gonna sand blast the frame and then paint it. also the drive shaft is about 3in too long. needs shortened. this is less then $50 at mikes driveline. other then that all it needs to finish it is the cab bushings ($26 at autoaone) and then someone to bolt it all back together. i planned to do this myself but currently have no time and need the money for other priorities. it is not perfect in any means but is a VERY solid truck to start with.

this will include the truck as it sits with the following parts, an extra radiator and near mint fan shroud. a edlebrock torker 1 intake(was polished but is old), headman long tube headers, and some 291 camel hump heads with 2.02/1.6 valves and 64cc chambers, no accessory holes. also included is the powerglide i took out. i also have a steering column from a van i had planned to use. it is like the origonal column, non tilt and no key, but has the indicator for the 3 speed th375 i put in it, also there is the 3 speed manual column that came in the 66 cab with origonal steering wheel and horn button. ignition is dash mounted. windshield has a crack in it but the perfect windshield from my old cab is in the bed of the truck on a blanket. as you can see i was collecting alot of parts and the car domain link shows alot of stuff ive done and pics of the parts. this is a custom cab so i have the aluminum grille still that should be replaced as it needs repair. though maybe you can repair it. and has the custom cab corner plates as well. truck needs work but is a very good and solid foundation to start for a restoration. also, i was told by the previous owner that the rear is a 3.73. it is a 12bolt truck rear. i dont know if it is posit or not. i have done burnouts in the truck and spun both wheels before so might be posi. anyhow, if interested please pm me if possible as i am working tons of overtime and cant answer my cell from work. any questions feel free to ask. it also has lots of other things extra. the old rusted doors with all glass and handles. the corners on top of the fenders by the cab. the piece behind the grille, has an electric fan with new adjustable thermosat thats wired to a relay that powers the fan so wont burn up. and its fused. extra cluster though none of the gauges worked on the old cab. also the 66 cab has the heater box on it and levers under the dash etc.. its all there. bench seat, dual 2in exhaust which has glasspacks on it. was gonna do dual 3in when i put the headers on but never got to it. just really needs a person wit hthe time to do it right. i dont have the time or money and need the money from this truck as im buying a house and the closing costs will likely be out of my reach otherwise. oh yeah, also the stock rear bumper goes with it also. its not bolted on as it has a roll pan on the back.

cell is 813-810-6038. williamb82@yahoo.com