66 Chevy Stepside wood bed for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by TxTradman, Dec 13, 2005.

1. TxTradman

TxTradman Member

This was my project truck, but the wife bought a jeep and the funds have ventured elsewhere, it was almost ready too. Email me at chrisvickers@sbcglobal.net and i can send pics.

66 Chevy Stepside body is off the frame
    Completely rebuilt ROLLING frame has been powdercoated black
    All new Disk break kit welded and installed
    All new stainles steel brake lines (not installed yet)
    All NEW brake rotors and pads (not installed yet)
    All NEW Drop spindles and lowered shocks, all powdercoated black to match,
    All NEW CAB BUSHINGS (not installed yet)
    I am sure there are several new and used parts i am failing to remember, maybe i can add as i go
    This is a awesome looking rolling chassis that i've done alot of work on.

All it needs is a little TLC on the body parts and its ready to go back together

CAB - rain gutter needs a little straighting before primer and paint, NO RUST in CAB

Doors and everything else pretty clean, we were in the sanding stages of doors, hood when we stopped

BED, not overly bad but does need more attention than i know how to do, but this was my first attempt at restoring one
    Wood has been removed
    The worse rust on the whol ething is a piece where the radiotor core support mounts to frame , about 4" was rusted out, if you have a welder and a little talent, your back in business

Please feel free to make an offer for cash or trade for some jeep wrangler parts, hehe, she wants some bling bling

I am figuring i have well over $5000 in truck including motor and tranny , i would probably be skeered to know, i have a motor and tranny sitting in it now, but sold the motor yesterday, tranny will be sold seperately as well

2. TxTradman

TxTradman Member

RE: 66 Chevy Stepside for sale

I know it reads like the bed is for sale, but its the whole truck