66 GMC for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by luvmy67, Feb 23, 2003.

1. luvmy67

luvmy67 Member

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-03 AT 02:57 AM (CST)]'66 gmc s/b for sale. great little project truck. has original 250 w/ 4 speed,(runs good). floorpans, rockers inner & outer, cab corner all have been REPLACED. still needs more body work, nothing thats hard to fix. fenders need a little work in the usual spot, and a little more patching at the back of cab bottom. the cab supports are all new and all the cab mounts have been replaced with the polyurethane mounts. the gas tank was relocated under the bed in the rear. a filler door will need to be installed in the left rear of the bed. thats about it. it does not need anything major to make a sweet little truck, just some time and patience. i'm asking $1500.00, if you are interested in this truck or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. thank you.
    :D
    additional photos next topic
    Attachments:
    https://talk.classicparts.com/images/attachments/3e587ed70a587b75.html

2. jims55

jims55 Member

Where are you located and could the truck be driven home or will it need a trailer? Also, the pictures seem to indicate the truck has been painted, is this an older paint job? Thanks, Jim Carlan

3. luvmy67

luvmy67 Member

jim,
    i'm in s.e. new mexico. the paint is actually pretty fresh, it just wasn't done real well. i don't know how far you would have to drive it, the tires would be the only issue. i would trailer it myself. if your interested, we might could work something out on delivery, or maybe meet halfway. like i said in the description, it is a neat little truck with a lot of potential. i have too many irons in the fire, if you know what i mean. let me know something. thanks. :)

4. jims55

jims55 Member

John, I live in Athens, Ga. about 65 miles northeast of Atlanta, so the shear distance would be a problem. Let me think about it for a few days, the truck does look like it would have a lot of potential and I've always liked the body style on them. Thanks for the information. Jim

5. luvmy67

luvmy67 Member

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD