69 c10 long stepside bed $300 o.b.o.

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by williamb82, Nov 7, 2008.

1. williamb82

williamb82 Member

SOLD!!!!!!

price dropped to $200. dont need this bed. its just in the way.

these are all the pics i have at the moment. ill try to get better ones in daylight this weekend. just bought this 66 and the guy that brought it here from texas put this 69 stepside bed on it. dont know why but thats what he did. said it was on a 69 and he traded his fleetside bed for it. anyhow, its SOLID!, a lil surface rust as can be seen on the inside and the fenders have a couple dents as i recall, but no rust holes. i dont need it and dont plan to scrap it. i know how hard it is to find parts for our old trucks. took almost 3 years for me to get a suitable cab for a good price for my 64. any questions feel free to ask. email is williamb82@yahoo.com or pm me here. asking $300 or best offer. it is located near spring hill, florida.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  2. williamb82

williamb82 Member

more pics of the bed.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/williamb82/my 66 c10/?start=0

it has some rust holes in the front part by the cab but thats it. and 1 dent in the pass rear fender on the rear. itll prolly pop out honestly but i havent tried. this is the dent

[​IMG]

this looks like a dent but isnt. just a scuff on the cheap paint.

[​IMG]

and these show the rust through i was talking about. its on the top edge that has the round rolled part. not very bad but its there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 283 man

283 man Member

TTT for you bud!:)