77 Chevy 454

Discussion in '1973-1987' started by Mcupp, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Mcupp

Mcupp Member

I just came across a 77 Chevy 454 1/2 ton factory AC truck inwhich I am excited about starting restoration on. I had a magazine a few months ago that my wife has discarded and I am desperatly wanting. It was basically a complete parts catalog to order oem and after market parts for my chevy. Each page consist of a full cut away view of the part and the bolts to the parts. I do believe the catalog was a light green with a picture of a stepside SB GMC truck on the front and was called GMC Trucks, although it had complete chevy parts enclosed. The catalog full of information and options, the first few pages taught you how to read the VIN numbers and other codes. It had pictures of ride heights of the suspension you can order, and pictures of different grills and hoods, all based on 73-87 chevy/GMC trucks. Any info on the catalog would be deeply appreciated.
    Thanx,
    Mcupp

2. Stupid trucker

Stupid trucker Member

There are a # of catalogs u can get. ##### Truck parts are a good one.
    www.LMCTRUCK.com is the site. U can also go under www.goggle.com and type in what u are looking for and it will give u a whole mess of sites to look under. good luck.

3. Stupid trucker

Stupid trucker Member

correction www.google.com

4. Mcupp

Mcupp Member

That site will do, thanx so much! I was typing in everything trying to find it, I couldn't believe the number of matches you get trying to find a catalog for chevy trucks.

Thanx again!

Mcupp