All Kinds of Parts 47-54 Chevy p/u

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by f4fantm2, Sep 8, 2008.

1. f4fantm2

f4fantm2 Member

My non-original restoration is about done, and I have lots of fair-good parts in my barn for sale. Set of 4 really nice original wheels with 99% rubber; 2 fiberglass front fenders; bedsides, front and rear metal fenders; rear axle with torque tube attached; 216 engine, 3 speed transmission, heater, painted front bumper, painted grill, column gear shifter, 2 '50 model doors (need patches), and other odds and ends. All sheet metal is usable, but needs work. The attached pic will give you some idea of what the sheet metal looks like. This is before I did anything to the truck. Big/heavy items will have to be pickup only, can ship smaller items. Can send pics, PM me, or call at 502-833-4060.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  2. 53 clunker

53 clunker Member

i'm looking for a tailgate (with hinges, and chains) and a rear bumper with mounts. can be painted. do you have any of those?

3. f4fantm2

f4fantm2 Member

Part of it

Yes, I do have the old tailgate, but it will need some work to get it right. I still have the chains, too, but I'm not sure about the hinges. I put new hinges on my truck, so the old ones may still be out in the barn. I'll check. Where are you located?

4. HP53Deluxe

HP53Deluxe Member

Bob,

I am looking for a 3sp column shifter, the box that mounts on the column, and the shift linkage. I have put in a late model 3 sp and according to Nate, they will connect. Trying to go back to stock look.

Thanks,
    Howard

5. f4fantm2

f4fantm2 Member

I do have the hinges

For "53 Clunker", I looked in the barn yesterday and I do still have the old tailgate hinges, so it's all there. I don't have a rear bumper, though. Let me know what you want to do.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  6. f4fantm2

f4fantm2 Member

Got the shifter

Howard, I do have the shifter box, the bracket that mounts it to the steering column, the shaft that connects the shifter to the box. The shift lever is bent, but could easily be straightened, and the knob is missing. I do not have the screws.

7. ropo355

ropo355 Member

parts

Bob, Do you have a hood latch panel? How about a colunm shift trans cover plate? Are all of your truck donors 3100's or did you have any 3600's in there. Let me know. Ron

8. cmkruse

cmkruse Member

Parts -= Brake/Clutch pedal shaft

Bob, do you by any chance have the brake master cylinder bracket that has the clutch and brake pedal shaft in it. maybe even the whole assembly - Mine is wore out and the welds are cracked on both pedal shafts. I'd sure like to locate a complete bracket/pedal assy without the master cylinder if possible.:confused: oh yea, I need it for a 49-54 panel

9. f4fantm2

f4fantm2 Member

Response to 3 messages....

Ron, I used my old hood latch panel and transmission floor cover plate; all the parts I have are from a 3100 truck.

Craig, I re-used the clutch/brake pedal mounting bracket in my truck, and don't have any extras, sorry........

Howard, in response to your PM, I do have both of the shift linkage rods.

10. DREAMER

DREAMER Member

evaporative water cooler

was wondering if you know where to get or have an evaporative water cooler that mounts on the right topside of the cab or door. I think it is a aftermarket accessory and often used for the lowrider type.. thxx......

11. Guest5979

Guest5979 Guest

parts

Bob i sent a pm

12. f4fantm2

f4fantm2 Member

Parts about all gone

Just sold a bunch of stuff to PawPaw's 52, and I'm about out of the parts business. The wheels/tires, fenders, runningboards, bed sides, tailgate, bed front, window trim are all gone. I still have a set of nearly new fiberglass front fenders ($200 for the pair), the 216, 3 spd trans, rear axle w/drive shaft, and a couple of '50 model doors that need patch panels. I still have the door control linkage and the window regulators.