Anyone have a spare steering column to sell?

Discussion in '1967-1972' started by kb2tha, Dec 28, 2007.

1. kb2tha

kb2tha Member

I am looking for a 67-72 column with the automatic transmission indicators on the column. I will be using this on a 79 shortened Suburban chassis that I will be putting my 59 Apache Fleetside body on. Also will be adding a 6.2 diesel so I can cruise on Veg oil when completed. Anyone have one? Please send price and shipping to zip code 13740 in lower central NYS. Thanks, Ken

2. PackRat

PackRat Member

Too cheap, too late...

Had one laying around my shop for several years, until last Feb. Got $25 out of it, at swap meet.

Sorry.

3. kb2tha

kb2tha Member

Steering column

Thanks for the reply PackRat. That would have been great. Haden't even considered a swap meet to look for one. I am not exactly located close to any of the larger ones. May need to make a trip to Hershey this spring. I am in no real hurry, just know that is the column I will be looking for. There is presentlo one on ebay at $138 plus shipping with a few hous left to go. Lots of bidders on it. Plus needs the directinal handle and another small part. I have many posts asking about one with little response. I'll probably wait until spring. If you happen on another please let me know. Thanks, Ken in NY