Cab windlace channel question

Discussion in 'Online Store Questions & Suggestions' started by Czechman, Aug 19, 2008.

  1. Czechman

    Czechman Member

    Jun 29, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Could someone from CPA please describe what THIS PART looks like?

    Is it pre-formed or just a straight section?

    If it's pre-formed is it a single piece or several sections?

    Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

    PS. If I may make a suggestion - Please try to include photos for things like this. I understand that a lot of things are obvious and don't need photos but there are a lot of unique products in your on-line catalog that haven't had photos in over a year.
  2. CamaroGuy

    CamaroGuy Member

    Aug 28, 2008
    Woody Thanks for using our forum and for voicing your concerns. We are working diligently to get pics of all our products but have been working on the new 1988-98 catalog, (which is at the printer as I write this). The part you are asking about was from the factory spot welded to the inside of the door opening. The part we sell is in 3 pieces and will either screw or spot to the cab. It is sold as a left hand and right hand with 2 different part numbers. It is solid steel with a channel for the windlace to slide in and is preformed. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions or comments we will try to answer. Thanks Brad Steward R&D

Share This Page