dash panel

Discussion in '1973-1987' started by bodycount, Aug 7, 2009.

1. bodycount

bodycount Member

hey guys, sorry to bug you again you guys must hate having a kid around here, but i saw dash panels for my 1985 chevy scottsdale they are all like $200 i need a black dash panel hopefully cheaper if any of you can find that for me it would be greatly appreciated, i need help all my money went to collage and now i have no way to get there because i cant have my truck without the dash its like a pet peeve thing and here in alifornia they will find something illegal about it. so if anyone can help me please do, i was concitering a donation thread because i know alot of people in my neighbor hood are like cool a kid actually doing something and not playing video games of smoking dope and stuff and alot have givin me help and well now im asking you guys, so please help this idiot get to collage

2. texascowboy

texascowboy Member

Man I wish I could help you but, times are tuff for every one right now. Have you tried a scrap yard? I found one just the other day for about $25 and it wasn't perfect but it looked better than mine. Who knows you might get lucky. Don't worry about asking ???? these guys are pretty good folks.