Finally figured out the scheme to my truck

Discussion in '1955-1959' started by Tim Stines, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Tim Stines

Tim Stines Member

So I've been driving my 56 Chevy long bed it needs some body work because the doors have a little rust and the side steps need some rust repair and the fenders and hood needs alignment but all of these I look at small things the truck is pretty solid, so here's what I'm thinking the 18th was my grandmas anniversary to her passing and next month on the 24th is my uncles anniversary to him passing away in a tragic car accident right before he passed he had actually given me a model truck it was a 57 Chevy he promised one day we could build a truck together but that day never came... Its been bothering me alot this week so I got to thinking and I've decided to dedicate my truck to my grandma and uncle I wanting to either go frost white or a pearl white I'm thinking maybe do gold and silver pin stripe and im going to purchase a tailgate cap so that it makes it nice and smooth so I can have a nice surface to have a mural painted in their honor which will be the center piece of the truck but I have a long ways to go but I'm really hoping this all works out I will do my best to post photos and keep everybody updated