GMC Seat

Discussion in 'Truck Parts Wanted' started by DwntwnKokomoJoe, Jul 12, 2008.

1. DwntwnKokomoJoe

DwntwnKokomoJoe Member

I'm looking for a bench seat for a 57' GMC 100 series. The one I have is in no shape to be used. I have some extra 15 inch wheels and one 16 inch wheel that I'm looking to get rid of also. They are in good shape and haven't been in the weather.

Chris

2. bonvo

bonvo Member

whats this about wheels what is the lug pattern?

3. DwntwnKokomoJoe

DwntwnKokomoJoe Member

Wheels

The wheel pattern on all the rims that I have are 6 lug. They all fit my truck which still has the original parts on it. I'll send some pics to you if you are interested. Might take me a couple days to get them uploaded, but just give me a shout and I'll do what I can.

Chris

4. bonvo

bonvo Member

bummer there only 6 lug i need 8 lug im trying to get rid of the 16.5s on my truck and run a more common size and as for the seat that thing is clean why are you desiding to part with it?

5. DwntwnKokomoJoe

DwntwnKokomoJoe Member

I'm actually looking for a bench seat, the one I have is all to pieces, needing one to help with my restoration project. I haven't come across another one so I'm currently looking for a seat. By the way, sorry about the wheels being the wrong size.

6. bedwoodandparts

bedwoodandparts Member

I've got an original bench seat in great condition. If interested, contact me at jeff@bedwoodandparts.com with you contact info. We can talk tomorrow.

7. 1969goatman

1969goatman Guest