good running 235 engine and 3sp

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by hotrod39, Jun 27, 2005.

1. hotrod39

hotrod39 Member

i have a 62 235 inline with matching 3sp column shift transmission. The cylinder head was recently totally rebulilt and freshend up, good valves were kept a couple of worn out ones replaced and fresh seals installed. The head also was magnafluxed and a crack was fixed by a competent welder. also has a new copper head gasket. The engine leaks some oil (i believe from the side cover). this is an all original style engine with a 1bl carb original cannister oil filter and oil bath air filter. original exhaust as well. The tranny shifts well and hasn't given me any problems but the clutch has started slipping some and will need replaced. I will pull this entire unit as an assembly complete carb to pan, bellhousing, trans and all accessories. I really don't want to seperate out a good original setup so if you want it you need to take it all. Local pickup is preferred as shipping will not be an option. I am asking 500 for the whole set up, price could be a little negotiable. i have pics if interested.
    thanks
    scott

2. The_51

The_51 Member

hi i was wondering were you were located

3. hotrod39

hotrod39 Member

I am in Kansas City.

4. chris

chris Member