Holiday Greetings !

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by vwnate1, Dec 30, 2015.

1. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

It's 12/30 and I have been out of town for Christmas , SWMBO likes to go to Las Vegas where it was fairly cool , 40 + degrees most days and rather windy , 40 + MPH winds ~ I almost had to wear a jacket .

We had a full house , two units in fact , even my Brother came so we went Junkyarding two days , nary an InLiner to be seem but we managed to score a buncha good parts for the 35 year old Mercedes' at least .

Plus lots of good food , I was able to take one of our foster boys to see the sister he's not seen since he was 4 years old , they're both 18 now , that was nice .

I hope everyone here had a nice Christmas and that 2016 , the year of the monkey , is a good one .

2. Lakeroadster

Lakeroadster Member

Thanks Nate... the same to you and yours.

_____
    John ;)

3. 50 Chevy LS3

50 Chevy LS3 Member

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Nate!

Steve.

4. dorcutt

dorcutt Member

Merry Christmas Nate and have a good new year. Many thanks for your help. Dave

5. Zig

Zig Member

Sounds like time well spent, Nate!

May the New Year be filled with all things good!

6. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Thanx Guys ! .

I almost always have a good time , I never forget the alternative .

On Thursday , 12/31/2015 a bunch of idiots , er ENTHUSIASTS and I rode our Vintage Motocycles up into the Angeles National Forest , it was 39° F and I encountered black ice on the road , we had a good time , I scared myself shytless as I've fallen on black ice before but in the end , I never know if this ride will be my last one so I hate to miss any opportunity......

To - day , Friday 1.1.2016 I dragged my aching bones out of bed and went Junkyarding with my Brother , I found an impounded drug dealer's Mercedes 500SEC that had a freshly rebuilt Becker Electronic Grand prix radio in it , because it's the 40 % off sale , I only paid $9.22 (!) for it #tongue# .

We scored a whole buncha good stuff for our various vintage cars and trucks , life is very good indeed , i am lucky to be alive and able to work , I hoe everyone here has a great Year Of The Monkey (2016) .

I appreciate all the good help and parts i've gotten here over the years .

Attached Files:

mobileortho likes this.