Left Rear fender

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by federale, Oct 23, 2004.

1. federale

federale Member

I have a left rear fender and spare tire carrier for 47-53 chevy. if anyone is interested,shoot me an email to nika@adelphia.net Thanks,John

2. federale

federale Member

By the way,you can message me here too if interested,thanks!

3. caldwell4

caldwell4 Member

Three questions, 1. Will this allow room for the 16" tire, 2. Do you have a photo, 3. How much, and where are you. Thank you PK

4. federale

federale Member

Hey PK I'm in ohio. A 16' tire should fit ok. I'll get a pic this weekend and post it here. Thanks for your question,John

5. caldwell4

caldwell4 Member

Great, I am in Texas, but please take the photos and we can talk. Thank you, PK

6. federale

federale Member

Sorry I didn't get the pic posted.I can't find the dang tire hanger anyway,I must have traded it for something? Anyway,if you can locate the fender closer than Ohio it would be a lot easier for you.
    John

7. I am a new member to this forum but read your post and...IF you are looking for used parts, and need them for a "63 long bed" I've got some...Dirt cheap, I'm restoring my 63 and decided to completly replace the bed. let me know, stay cool. rick from kansas::D

8. 48 chevy

48 chevy Member

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-04 AT 09:33 PM (CST)]Not to steal your thread or anything, but if you cant find your tire hanger, I have one and a fender off a 53.Im in Missouri.Shoot me an email if interested