"New Products"

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GMC Pickups Talk' started by Craig, Dec 1, 2000.

1. Craig

Craig Guest

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have added some very cool items for the Chevys.We have added powerbrake units with booster,master cylinder and proportioning valve.They are available with either under the floor mounting or firewall mount with hanging brake pedal.We also have six lug disc brake kits complete with rotors and caliper.You also can get it with the power brake units.Rear disc kits are now available for the 10 or 12 bolt rear axles.Also we now have a kit that will allow you to change the rear axle.It includes new shock brackets,u-bolts and axle perch's for a 3" axle tube.We have all the new products on the web site.Check our online store for current pricing and pictures.If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or email.
    Craig Hager
    tech1@chevyduty.com

2. 84man

84man Member

would like further info for 84 4x4

3. Craig

Craig Guest

what parts are needing?We have everything in stock thats available.
    Craig Hager
    tech1@chevyduty.com

4. jwdutton

jwdutton Member

with the firewall mounted pedal, will I have to move the exhisting emergency brake on my 59 GMC? I would love to have the swing pedal but not at the expense of changing the column.

Thanks

5. Craig

Craig Guest

The E-brake stays in the stock place.And it works with the stock column.Its a basic installation from what I have seen.
    Craig Hager
    tech1@chevyduty.com