Newbie from Uk

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by 50 chevy 3100, Nov 7, 2012.

1. 50 chevy 3100

50 chevy 3100 Member

Hi there
    im Matt from the UK and own and drive a Texas Imported 3100 with a 5.7 v8,350t box,air ride front and rear with 4 link, matt black at the mo but will be getting a full rebuild this winter,old 50's corvette wheels,loads of trick bits

anyways all the best and a great shop and cant wait to get my parts
    all the best
    Matt

Attached Files:

2. Zig

Zig Member

Matt, that is one mean looking Chevy! Congratulations, and do enjoy turning heads when you drive that thing down the road!

3. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

Welcome Matt! Enjoy!!

4. Bilbo

Bilbo Member

Good looking truck, Matt. Welcome. These guys can probably answer almost any question you might have. They've helped me immensely. Again, welcome.

5. ccharr

ccharr Member

Welcome aboard Matt, enjoy the ride while here, Thanks for posting photos great looking truck.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  6. 50 chevy 3100

50 chevy 3100 Member

thanks guys for the warm welcome and comments on my truck, i have recently bought a few little bits for her and will be buying a lot more next week from here, winter project is under way as of this weekend and cant wait to get in bits and start a fresh.
    Thinking of going satin white with Kandy green flames with heavy mettalic on the outside,kandy green seat and steering wheel and door panels, or white seat green steering wheel and white cab inside with kandy green door panels just something different and hot rod inspired

all the best
    Matt

7. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Welcome , matt !

As mentioned ;

The good folks here know everything about your truck no matter how mundane .

Hot Rod , Resto -Mod , Lw Rider , it makes no difference , they'll know :rolleyes: .