Photo Galleries

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nick, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Nick

Nick Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone,

We have just finished adding a photo gallery feature to the forums! Please feel free to try it out--upload photos of your trucks using the links under the Photo Galleries section on the Classic Parts Talk main page, or click the Photos link at the top of any page. There's no need to re-register--your forum login and password gives you access to upload photos as well. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know by replying to this thread.

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy this new feature!

2. Clay

Clay Member

Hi Nick,

You are doing a great job with this! This will be a very neat thing as your customers like myself can put they're rides on here and learn or suggest things to other members when in a bind on something. Good going and keep up the good work.
    Are you going to have any one or two specials on certain different accessories on each Newsletter? This might be a big draw to make people want to look at your Newsletter each time a new one comes out. You never know just a suggestion.

Take care,
    Clay McCreary

3. anthony j

anthony j Member

hey nick im still trying to understand this site this site is so cool u guys think of everything bout trucks in general i need to know if i could change my username@start from scratch

4. Nick

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the site!

Anthony: Sure, I can change your username. What would you like it changed to?
    Remember to use your new username when you log in after I've changed it!

5. Hotrodkilroy

Hotrodkilroy Member

Nick How do i post some pics on the the forums so others can see them as part of the thread Kilroy

6. Nick

When you're making a new post, look in the Additional Options section below the area where you write your post. Inside of the Additional Options section, there's a box that says Attach Files, and a button inside of that which says Manage Attachments.

1. Click the Manage Attachments button, and then click the Browse button and select a picture from your computer.
    2. Click the Upload button to the right of the Browse button to attach the picture to your post, which will make it show up as part of your post in the thread.
    3. You can add more pictures by clicking Browse again, or if you're finished, click the Close this window button at the bottom.

7. drivea55

drivea55 Member

Nick,
    Thanks for this site. I'm still considered new, and very close to starting the long process of ordering stuff. I've found most everything I'm going to need here at CP, and look forward to a long relationship with y'all.
    Woody in Houston, Tx.

8. Trucknut64

Trucknut64 Member

This is great!

Classic Parts is my favorite place to buy parts and now I can see every ones trucks and learn tricks to fix my truck. This is now the best 60's truck site out there! Having this extra place to check out must be a lot of work for someone and I just want to say thank you.
    Trucknut64

9. Scott Jensen

Scott Jensen Member

Somebody was asking about a 1966 3/4 ton camper special I have one here's a photo of it I just bought it today and I paid $1,500 for it

Attached Files:

10. Scott Jensen

Scott Jensen Member

Thanks I'm going to enjoy this site

11. Scott Jensen

Scott Jensen Member

12. Scott Jensen

Scott Jensen Member

Just put a little wax on it after 30 years best barn find ever 1500.00 ever spent getting ready to pull 327 and rebuild it new tires and rims

Attached Files:

13. Scott Jensen

Scott Jensen Member

Yeah I was wondering if somebody could help me as far as I heard that you can actually going to take a power steering or power brakes off of a vehicle that may be in the scrap yard that could fit on my 1966 Chevy 3/4 ton camper special if anybody has that information please let me know I'm trying to do it as cheap as possible without having to buy everything brand new thanks and this site is great I mean they got all the parts that you need 20180417_131702.jpg 20180417_131702.jpg