I read about this upgrade on ck5.com about 2 years ago and finally got around to trying it this week. I've tried just about everything else: cleaning/lubing tracks, new motors, and even replacing the regulators with new ones from Classic Parts; but this has been by far the biggest improvement. Now my windows go down and up in about 5-6 seconds (with the engine off ) Parts List: 4 SPDT Relays ~15 ft Black 12g wire ~25 ft Red 12g wire 2 Inline 12g Fuse Holders & 30 amp fuses Wiring Connectors: 20 Female Blade, 12 Ring Terminal, 2 Splices, 2 Butt 1/4" Heat Shrink Tube Relay Wiring: 85 - power from the window switch 86 - ground 87 - power from the junction block 87a - ground 30 - to the window motor First step was to run 12V to the door, so I ran some 12g wire from the junction block on the firewall to each door (didn't connect to the junction block until I was done, of course). I also ran new grounds from the cab to the doors, just to ensure I had proper ground for the relays. Next I placed my relays (2 per window) just in front of the arm rest bracket and connected the hot and grounds. Placing them here puts them in the large void under the arm rest so they're out of the way and downstream of the factory switches, so you have power going directly to the window motor. Then I cut the wires in the harness going to the window motor. All you need to watch for here is that you leave enough wire on the switch side to connect them to the relays and to make sure you have the same color wires going to the same relay. Last step was to connect the wires at the junction block and test the windows. I also re-cleaned/re-lubed the tracks before re-installing the door panels.