Project for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by 1bigguppy, Mar 4, 2006.

1. 1bigguppy

1bigguppy Member

I don't have the time or energy to get into all of the reasons, but I am selling my project and it will make someone a great deal. I have a 1960 shortbed with a 305/350 already installed (not the best work), power steering, power brakes, and a caddy column. With this truck comes a 1972 longbed with 5 lug axles, a strong running 350 (on my engine stand, stand not included) from a 79 or 82 truck that was factory rated at 220 hp, an additional 350 tranny from the 72, HEI distributor, new edelbrock manifold, carburetor, chrome air cleaner, and chrome kit for the engine. The 72 had already been lowered and it comes with a full set of rally wheels, caps and trim rings. The bed of the 60 is in great shape with a full sheet of diamond plate steel over the wood. From the bottom the wood is all still there and looks pretty solid. Lots of newer parts on the 350 like alternator, fuel pump mounts and a new battery. I am asking $1500.00 or best offer as I have about that into it and I would love to see it go to a good garage that would carry on the project. You can email me at tfish@uniteone.net. Thanks for looking.
    Tom

2. jeffery wisener

jeffery wisener Member