rear valance (stone guard/shield) for 48-54 panel

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by tclederman, Aug 2, 2001.

  1. tclederman

    tclederman Member

    Jan 1, 2000
    Albany USA
    Please contact me if you would like to sell the rear shield/valance for a 48-54 panel or suburban (metal). This is the piece that attached under the rear doors and covers the space between the body and bumper. I have the rubber seal that goes on the edge near the bumper. I have a fiberglass reproduction but if it hangs as poorly as the fiberglass reproduction for the front valance of a '54, it is not adequate.

    Tim Lederman

Share This Page