WANTED! 60-63 Cab!

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by 61RodMobile, Jan 16, 2003.

1. 61RodMobile

61RodMobile Member

Hey guys...I have a 1961 shortstepside. I am in need of another cab for it. If push comes to shove, I can settle for a 64-66 cab, but I really want a cab that will take that rap-around windshield. I am in NC, and would like to keep it close by, but can travel some or hopefully pay shipping. ANY POSSIBILITIES ANYWHERE...PLEASE!

2. timber327

timber327 Member

Are you looking for a cab that is in perfect condition or can you use one that needs some work?

3. 61RodMobile

61RodMobile Member

I already have new floorboards, cab corners, and cab supports, and rocker pannels for a cab. The reason I need another cab is because the one I have is rusted out really bad around the top of the windshield, and where the door post wraps under the windshield on the drivers side. So...I can use one that needs some work....I am not to good to do some work, but the cab I have is really kinda shot. What do you have???????????

4. timber327

timber327 Member

I have access to a couple of 60 - 63 cabs. They need most of the parts you had listed but i think they are in good condition around the windshield. I know how hard that type of rusted area is to repair. Let me take a look at these cabs and get back to you with a answer.

5. 61RodMobile

61RodMobile Member

thanks. Just let me know what you find out. where are you located.