Well its all a changin!!

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Wolf, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Wolf

Wolf Member

My wife and I are expecting our first baby:D:D:D He, yes a little boy, is expected on May 4th! We just can't wait. Anyway just wanted to share this good news with everyone here. I just CANNOT wait to meet him.

And when he gets older you best bet that he will be "driving" the old truck just like my dad did with me. :D:D:D

2. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

Sweet! Hey Brian, if you don't think you have any time now, just wait! Kids are cool, but grandkids are awesome! We're expecting #5 in July!

Again, congrats young man!

Ken:cool:

3. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

CON- Nevermind !

Here's hoping it's a wonderful new voyage for you like it was for my son and I....

4. federale

federale Member

Start him off right,bring him and the wife home in the truck!:D

5. Zig

Zig Member

Congratulations, DAD!!!!

Looks like it's time to add a seatbelt in the middle of your seat now...
    They work great to strap in the car seat!
    My daughter LOVED to drive in my truck... back when it ran... :(

"Your life will forever be changed."

I used to hear this comment and thought it was meant in a slightly negative way. It's not. You will understand when you are holding that gift from God in your hands. So small. So helpless. All yours. Forever.

God bless you, Brian. I have a feeling you will be a GREAT dad!

6. Blueflame236

Blueflame236 Member

Wolfman and Wife !!!

Wolf

Take good care of the wife until birth , carry the havy shopping bags and be nice at moments when hormones are flying sky high. Be together when the baby is coming and most important enjoy the moment of birth.
    Its a miracle to hold this tiny living person in your arms for the first time. Sharing a part of you showing your tender care and love is all that matters.

Talk with the kid , playing together a lot and making fun , doing skole lessons together later , making fishing trips or famely picknicks together using the old stovebolt and much more .

I`ll wish you and the misses and the coming child all the best in the future. Allready thouhgt of a name ?

Gongrats from a happy dad .

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  7. ol' chebby

ol' chebby Member

Get all the sleep and all the .........lovin ....you can. Those things will become rare occcurances in the near future.

8. Wolf

Wolf Member

Thanks fella's!!! We are so excited to meet him! Everything has been going very well so far, which is great. Its so amazing to see the ultra sounds and to see him moving in there and everything. Just amazing!!!

It is my parents first grand baby too and they are just so excited. I can't wait to take him fishing, driving around in the old truck!

Thanks again, I just wanted to share, I couldn't hold it in any longer;)

9. ropo355

ropo355 Member

Congratulations

10. HP53Deluxe

HP53Deluxe Member

Wolf,

I am a reader, not a normal poster. But you are about to experience one of many true blessings in life! Congrats to you and your wife! Talk to that belly as it grows, you will be glad you did. We talked to the baby while in the womb and had a pet name for "him". Once he was born, I said that pet name, and he turned toward me. Proof that they can hear you. My little man is 6 now, they grow very fast. Enjoy every minute! You will be gald you did. Tell the little momma how wonderful she looks, when she feels as big as the house. You know how beautiful she is, but she doesn't think she does.

God Bless your family,
    Howard

11. gypsy truck

gypsy truck Member

What? A Wolf pup? Congratulations! - whatever you name him, make sure his initials are G.M.C.! :eek:

12. Larrys 48

Larrys 48 Member

Congratulations

Brian - You can't begin to imagine how your life is a changin' - :eek: - it's all good, starting with the miracle of creation.
    Good on you and may God bless you upcoming adventure.

13. Flashlight

Flashlight Member

Greeneville, Tennessee....Looking out over the Smo
    Thanks for sharing, I hope you'll still get time to talk about trucks now and again. Hopefully he won't know the secret about Santa and GMC's until he's way beyond innocence. Wish for an easy sail till May, God Bless your whole family.

Flashlight

14. Wolf

Wolf Member

Thanks a lot guys!!! It will be so much fun, I just can't wait to meet him!

Just seeing the stages of his short life so far its just amazing what God can do. He made everything in 6 24 hr days, and in perfect detail. Now I am a design engineer by trade, and man o man do i wish i was a millionth that good:) Just to see how intrigate the human body is its just amazing. Our first sono, our baby boy was total the size of a piece of rice! And yet you could see and hear his heart beat, WOW.

For those of you who think the big bang was how it all got started, let state this. Suppose we have all our truck parts in a big pile in the middle of a field, now i set dynomite to that and expect that to "form" itself into a working painted perfect GMC, not chevy;) truck??? I don't think so. Now look at how much more complex the human body is, no comparison.

Anyways sorry for the long rant. My wife and I are so excited to meet the little creation God has blessed us with. It will be so much fun! Im sure time will fly even faster than it already is moving.

My parents and her parents are so excited too. On my side its the first grandchild! When we first told them, a week later they were buying diapers, and talking about getting a bigger car, which is about the same size as our new car. It was so funny. They were beside them selves. Also our little boy should know all of his great grandparents, except one. This was special to me growing up as well.

15. Flashlight

Flashlight Member

Greeneville, Tennessee....Looking out over the Smo
    Brian,

It makes my heart swell to know you and your Son will be part of the Eternal family. I am especially proud that you are not Politically correct and don't mind speaking your faith to us in public. You are going to be blessed in life and after life...no death for you and yours. Love youn's!!

Flashlight

16. Elky67

Elky67 Member

Growing crowd...

Congrats Wolf, to your new family member! Just make sure, the little boy get´s addicted to the right brand:D:D

Hopefully you find enough time, to take the family for a spin in the truck:)

17. ssnow

ssnow Member

Columbia, Maryland, eventually Lopez Island, Washi
    Hey Wolf, Congratulations! That really is great that your son will know so much of his family. It is so easy today to record video of them together so you can all keep the memories fresh. I recorded my parents and my in-laws just talking about when they were young. My parents are gone now and I treasure those recordings.

18. Wolf

Wolf Member

Thanks that is very true. We are so blessed that He chose us to be His. I definitely don't water anything down. Because if you water down the Gospel of Christ it is no longer that it is a false gospel. Good to know you are also saved, and for sure no death in Christ!!!

If others are offended by this please PM me, and we can have a slew of conversations;)

This little boy will be raised up with the GMC truck. Some of my best memories are with my dad and grandpa going to the junk yard in my dad's old 48 chevy! Can't wait for him to get old enough to just go driving around with him and my wife and I or my dad and my son and I!!!:D

Thanks to all for the warm comments! Its fun to share this part of our lives with you. Now its just a waiting game until May, wife and I are so excited, I think I have said that before, but i just can't stop:eek:

19. brit 50

brit 50 Member

Ah Ha!

Wolf.....be prepared, your about to get on the biggest roller coaster life has, the lowest lows and the highest highs:eek: a ride that will last the rest of your life....no getting off!! Once your on...your on for good:eek:

BUT WHAT A RIDE:D:D:D:D:D

20. Wolf

Wolf Member

Thanks Brit!! We can't wait. Im sure it will just fly by.