Zig: Sell yours and buy this one ...

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Bill Hanlon, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Bill Hanlon

Bill Hanlon Member

2. Zig

Zig Member

Thanks Bill!!!

See how you guys look out for me? The only problem is it's waaaaaaaaaay over in Kentucky! If I had had that when Andy was needing to clean out his breather cap, I could have helped him! Get a hotdog stick, put the cap on it... are you seeing this in your mind?
    Think of how cool tailgating would be?! Heck with the grill and all those burning coals you never really know what to do with! You could probably use a bicycle setup and have you a large crowd sized rotisserie!
    Parking at WalMart would not be a problem anymore. ...Now, I'm talking about when you're trying to back out of your spot, and there's all those people just stolling down the center like they have all the time in the world. Hit those flames, and no more waiting! I LOVE IT!!!! GOTTA HAVE IT!!!

Best of all is this quote from the description...

THIS IS A VERY WILD HAND BUILT FULLY STREETABLE FULL CUSTOM PROFESSIONALLY BUILT. NOT THE NORMAL JUNK RAT ROD. GOOD SOLID UNIT.

I'd need a good solid unit of white lighting to even come close to buying this!

Thanks again, Bill! Obviously, you made my day!:D

3. Thunder54

Thunder54 Member

Hey Bill, if you look closely at the photo, you might make out a closed receiver hitch.

You could really get around in that comtraption, and pull your trailer!

I am not sure I can call it a truck, it definatey has a truck cab on it.

enjoy.
    Jim

4. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

I really dig those parking lights! You reckon those are from a Pontiac?

5. Chiro

Chiro Member

I seem to remember seeing those parking lights on top of the front fenders of Indian motorcycles. Maybe our resident moto expert will chime in on that. Yes they are very cool. would love to have a pair on top of my fenders for sure. Guaranteed somebody makes those in repop.

Andy

Just did a quick search on eBay and there they were.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INDI...NameZWD6VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em146

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  6. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Holy Crap !

$10,000.00 ?! :eek:

The amazing thing is : I like it ! :p

I'd have to scrap that silly engine for a 292 cid 6 banger and finish it differently (2 tone paint , trim , dash) but the real hard work has been done .

Yes , Indian Motocycle front running lights , the Indians were made in Springfield , Ma. , my dad lived across the street from the back of the factory shop there when he was a young boy , his dad bought a combination rig (sidecar) and rode him and my uncle 'round in it....

7. Bill Hanlon

Bill Hanlon Member

Nate: 292? In a GMC? I thought you'd put in a 302 long motor.

8. Thunder54

Thunder54 Member

Speaking of indians, a "must see movie about a great old Indian motorcycle "World's Fastest Indian".

Find it, watch it.

Jim

9. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Well Yeah But ,

It's allready set up for late model V-ate mounts so it'd be a slip in deal and you know I love the power curve of a long stroke 6 banger :p .

-Nate

10. ol' chebby

ol' chebby Member

Flamethrowers are great fun....especially with side exit exhaust. It comes in handy when trying to merge with traffic.....
    [​IMG]