87 dually Fuse Box needed

Discussion in 'Truck Parts Wanted' started by rickyracer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. rickyracer

rickyracer Member

My 87 CC Dually had a small short in the running board lights, not bad enough to blow the fuse, just enough to start a small file and melt the area above the lights fuse ... I need and can not find, a fuse box (interior side) with all the wires under the dash, I can't use a painless kit as my truck has TBI with the ecm computer, I'd think that the 88 truck might work also but i not sure ..

does anyone have a truck like this that is wrecked and can sell me this part, or a link to some one that would? racing season starting soon and I need to get this fixed up ...

Thnx

2. Pontiac1976

Pontiac1976 Member

Yes the 88-89 maybe the 90 BLAZER,SUBURBAN . Your truck might only have the single head light set up. As the 88 and up all have duel headlight . I the in side dash and door panels are the same as the 87 then the cab wireing is the same if the same options are in it power window's door locks and so on. ( just not the diesel ) so this should give you a few more to try to find. Make sure it have the same trans as yours to. This way if you get the cab wiring can grab the cpu as a spare just double check the # on it do not cut anything it will all come out.
    I hope this helps you.:)

3. rickyracer

rickyracer Member

Thanks and Still needing ..

Thanks Pontiac ... that info is helpfull, Smart to get a spare computer, I can't use the "chip" though as I have aftermarket port fuel injection and the chip is programed to my application ...