1. Welcome to the new and improved Classic Parts Talk!

After more than 9 years on the old system, we decided it's time to modernize the site a bit. This marks the third generation of our forums!

All of your posts, photos, profiles, and private messages are still here, and you should be able to log in with the same username and password that you always have. Feel free to look around the site a bit, and make some posts if you like. If you normally use the option to keep yourself logged in all the time, you'll need to log back in just once in order for that to be applied again.

If you have any questions, or something doesn't seem to be working right, please let us know! Either send me (Nick) a message here, send am email to forum@classicparts.com, or visit our Contact Us page: http://www.classicparts.com/contactus.asp

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy the new look and features! You can click the X at the top right of this message to dismiss it.
    Dismiss Notice

CPP 5" Lowering Springs P/N RCS603-5

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Lakeroadster, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Lakeroadster

Lakeroadster Member

Classic Performance Parts (CPP) Part Number RCS603-5

Rear Coil Springs, 1960-72 Chevy Truck, 5" drop, pair $75.00 plus shipping. These sell for $95.00 new. (plus about $19.00 shipping)

I installed these 5" drop springs in my '65 C10 pickup and replaced them after 25 miles with 4" HD Drop Springs.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. Lakeroadster

Lakeroadster Member

Sold to a local guy with a '64 looong bed stepside :)