New Profile Posts

1. WORF755
    WORF755 Lakeroadster
    I am a new member and was wondering if you still had the CAD file for the tailgate for a 55 2nd generation? If so, I would appreciate a copy.
    My email is: pkdeem@q.com
    Thanks in advance, Paul
  2. trucktony
    trucktony 1955
    I'am so sorry to contact this late
    I'am not familiar with the net that much
    just saw your mail

maybe it's better to contact on my email adres
    twisk_t@hotmail.com

Sorry again
    Tony
  3. Jim G
    Jim G
    :confused:Need some advice on installing the drive shaft on a 53 Chevy pick-up. First a little background: I 'trashed' the U joint and cracked the tranny case and had to replace all. We have installed the 'new' tranny and now need to detach and clean out/up the drive shaft and the differential. In terms of order, does it matter if the differential is fixed first and then to re-install the drive shaft or first the shaft? Thanks for your advice.
  4. Jim G
    Jim G
    Need some advice on installing the drive shaft on a 53 Chevy pick-up. First a little background: I 'trashed' the U joint and cracked the tranny case and had to replace all. We have installed the 'new' tranny and now need to detach and clean out/up the drive shaft and the differential. In terms of order, does it matter if the differential is fixed first and then to re-install the drive shaft or first the shaft? Thanks for your advice.
  5. Jim G
    Jim G
    Need some advice on installing the drive shaft on a 53 Chevy pick-up. First a little background: I 'trashed' the U joint and cracked the tranny case and had to replace all. We have installed the 'new' tranny and now need to detach and clean out/up the drive shaft and the differential. In terms of order, does it matter if the differential is fixed first and then to re-install the drive shaft or first the shaft? Thanks for your advice.
  6. c10lover
    c10lover
    Help Everyone!!! I recently was driving my 1970 C10 Shortbed around neighborhood i hit a whole on the road. Immediately after i saw a leak on the lower left front near the back of the wheel. Also everytime the wheel turns it gives a metal sound like a huge thump. It also hesitates a bit to go. Please need help.
  7. J-man
    J-man
    Hello every one . Newbie here . Really enjoy reading all the post . You will hear from me from time to time .Its good being with people that have the same interest.
  8. 580bassrock
    580bassrock Lakeroadster
    I was wondering if you still had cad files on the Chevrolet letters on the tailgate? And by chance if you had a cad file on the chevy bowtie? My email is rhickman@texomamillwright.com.... Thank You
  9. pickins
    pickins Kens 50 PU
    Hey Ken I hope I'm doing this correctly as I have just joined. I noticed you had a black and white photo of a GMC wrecker pulling out a car hauler full of Fords. Would it be possible to purchase a copy or a negative of your photo? I would love to a copy for my shop. I'm not sure where Tomball Tx is but my wife and I are leaving for Round Top Tx at the end of March. After we will be heading over to Humble Tx to visit friends. If a copy was available maybe I could just meet up with you. We are antique pickers and will be in Texas for a few weeks. Ken let me know either way and I will get back to you right away. Thanks for your time. Al
  10. Lakeroadster
    Lakeroadster Tristan65chevy
    No, just moved it back and added some brackets to bolt it to the rear cross sill.
  11. Tristan65chevy
    Tristan65chevy
    Did you have to also bend the roll pan to keep it from lining up with the end of the bed?
  12. Lakeroadster
    Lakeroadster Tristan65chevy
    I used an LMC roll pan, p/n 38-7322. In addition to lengthening the pan I modified the fenders by adding pieces to blend them into the roll pan.

The roll pan is not designed to be located lined up with the fenders. It is designed to be fastened under the bed portion that sticks out past the fenders. I've always thought that looked dopey.

If I were to do it over I would have purchased a Mar-K roll pan, made here in the USA. But at the time I wasn't aware of Mar-k. It just bugs me having Taiwan steel on my classic American truck.
  13. M.gilmore21280
    M.gilmore21280
    I have for sale a complet 228 strait 6 with a 3 speed manual transmission it is out of a 1948 gmc 100 I have a complete bench seat black both top and bottom and seat frame also for sale make me and offer
  14. wyldthng56
  15. Lakeroadster
    Lakeroadster mgoldberg1
    Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you
  16. mikebte
    mikebte Trucknut64
    Thank, it was a fun experience. Hope to share more videos in the future.
  17. wyldthng56
    wyldthng56
    I am new to the club-- i am doing a 57 chevy 3100 shortbox- total resto- has anyone done the disc brakes with mc and booster in orig frame mount?? I would like to see a video of this- can anyone tell me what my rr gear ratio is if the drive line rotated 2 times to the tire 1 time?? Dc
  18. mistervideo
    mistervideo
    Mr. Video has been one of the leading video production/ editing companies for over 18 years now. We specialize in Video editing, film transfer, Slides to Digital, Video Conversion, Video Digitizing, Video Encoding, HD Transfer, Photo Scanning, Music Video, Audio to CD, and Reel to CD. We want nothing but the utmost satisfactions from our clientele because here at Mr. Video we have an Obsession with Perfection. Media Production
  19. Trucknut64
    Trucknut64 mikebte
    Hay, just watched your video, gota say I was thinking those straps could break at any time. Anyway liked the video.
  20. sodly
    sodly Wayne Lee
    Hi. Would like to see your 66 Custom Camper. Can you post photos? Thanks.