New Profile Posts

1. Pickup man
    Pickup man 50 Chevy LS3
    Hello, my name is Adrian (Pickup man) from Tomball Tx. I have a 52 chevy truck and just getting started. I just got a s10 frame to swap and trying to mount a 350 sbc, What type of mounts did you use for your truck? Any help would be appreciated. Next I am going to make cab and bed mounts. Thanks again your truck looks good
  2. Carrboy112
    Carrboy112 colettesbro
    Hello, im looking for 60-61 Chevy headlight bezels hard to find - CHROME that you had on here years ago.
    I didnt know if it is still available.
    Thank you
  3. Early
    Early
    I was wondering how, or where can I order letters for my 66 c10 ,the front grill CHEVROLET, already cut to the measurement?
  4. Wsantiagojr
    Wsantiagojr Lakeroadster
    Hello Lakeroadster, I am a new member and I was wondering if you still have the file for both the front Grill and the rear tailgate. My trucks are a 1965 and 1966 Chevy C10 Sidestep. Here is my email wsantiagojr@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.
  5. Fisherprice2R
    Fisherprice2R Lakeroadster
    Painting the front grill on my 66chevy. Curious if i could get the CAD file for the front 60's grill. It would help immensely.
    fisherprice2R@gmail.com
  6. rmyers
    rmyers Zig
    Hi Zig, This is Russ, new member. Was searching (Colorado rear end in a 1950 3100) and ran across your truck. I know you sold it but was hoping I could pick your brain on the installation? Thanks
  7. Mark Konschak
    Mark Konschak Lakeroadster
    Hi Lakeroadster, I was interested in getting the 1947 - 1953 Tailgate Script CAD file. If you still have it and could send it to Markkonschak@hotmail.com that would be amazing! Thanks!
  8. Wascator
    Wascator
    More apart than I can finish!
  9. e015475
    e015475
    The color is from the recent FIAT 500s. It is a base/clear paintjob
  10. Darthintel
    Darthintel coilover
    I have a 1954 chev 3100 that's all original. I bought new rims and tires, but getting flack on another forum about running ST - trailer tires on my truck. I don't go over 45 MPH, no high speed cornering, and have original suspension.
    Rims: MST150 steel 15x5 6 lug 5.5 bolt pattern
    Tires ST205/90R -15 Radial
    I read your post about running 215 85R 15 tires on these trucks. Where can they be bought?
  11. cmkruse
    cmkruse e015475
    Saw your GMC and like the color. Can you tell me what the color is and if you did single stage or base/clear. Thanks
  12. Veterono
    Veterono
    In search of 51 Tin Woodie gas tank 562-787-1055
  13. Veterono
    Veterono
    In search of a gasoline tank for a 1951 TinWoodie my contact # is 562-787-1055
  14. Veterono
    Veterono
    In search of 51 Tin Woodie gas tank
  15. Nick Magro
    Nick Magro 49trucknut
    Hi, I've been reading your old posts about a spare tire carrier. I need help and I'm hoping I can pick your brain on a couple if things. Please email me if you can help me. Thank you....Nick..... nickmagro@gmail.com
  16. Bill Hanlon
    Bill Hanlon Nick
    1. Nick
      Nick
      Done, thanks!
      Oct 14, 2019
  17. John Gallagher
    John Gallagher colettesbro
    I forgot to tell you I also need the vent wing for the passenger window, or I could buy both since you have both - only if they are for 1960 Chevy Panel Truck. Thanks so much, Jack
  18. John Gallagher
    John Gallagher colettesbro
    I very much need a hood for my 1960 Chevrolet Panel Truck. Can you send me pictures of what you have available? My hood is rusted out and I just want to make sure what you have is same as what I need. JaxTax4u@aol.com. Thanks so much, Jack
  19. DeadZoneTruckin
    DeadZoneTruckin Dachshund
    We have the seat riser you requested..... Saw your post regarding this on the Stovebolt Page also.

Message us back for more info. & pictures.
  20. El trokero
    El trokero
    Looking for a Fulton visor that will fit a 1954 3100