1. Lee moore
    Lee moore
    K-5 1972 hardtop Rt and rear glass
  2. CHARLES LEONE
    CHARLES LEONE Bill Hanlon
    Bill ....I wanted to talk to you about dial-a-gap......Chuck 815-705-4438
    1. Bill Hanlon
      Bill Hanlon
      Tried your phone number. Went immediately to voice mail, which would not record my message.
      Mar 25, 2018
    2. CHARLES LEONE
      CHARLES LEONE
      I Didn't have any missed calls...... Please try again or give me a number and I will call you..........thank you
      Mar 27, 2018
  3. Fab
    Fab
    from FRANCE
  4. Johnny Lambert
    Johnny Lambert
    Does anyone know where I can buy a spare tire holder (underneath bed) for 1950 Chevy 3100 pickup?
  5. Ken Cearley
    Ken Cearley
    Looking for a rocker arm shaft washer for 49 Chev 216. Any ideas anyone? All help appreciated.
  6. chromedogg
    chromedogg colettesbro
    Do you still have the Apache emblems? How about the cowl pieces they bolt on to?
  7. richard1983
    richard1983
    hi guys im selling 140 cummins turbocharger gasket sets
  8. LYNN NELSON
    LYNN NELSON
    LOOKING FOR 53/54 PAINTED SUNVISOR CHEVY BELAIR ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE
  9. cmkruse
    cmkruse
    12 years and still at it!
  10. 53mess
    53mess coilover
    I was wandering if you still had the instructions you got for your ad engineering kit. I have the kit but lost the instructions in a move a couple of years ago. Or if you have pics of your install. thanks for any help
  11. Larry Lauria
    Larry Lauria
    Good morning . I am new to the site. I don't know how to add a picture or update my profile. All help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  12. Stutz1964
    Stutz1964
    New to site. Will be searching for parts for our truck.
  13. WuJames88
    WuJames88 GonicGM
    good afternoon, I saw your Hickey swing away spare tire carrier for sale on another forum, but I couldn't message you there. if it's still for sale would you please send me some pictures or information on it? thank you, James
  14. Bilbo
    Bilbo coilover
    Hey Evan. My transmission is making noises and the oil looks like metallic bronze Paint. Should I get it rebuilt, or do you maybe have a 3 speed for torque tube?
  15. MrFleetSide
    MrFleetSide Lakeroadster
    Painting the front grill on my 60 chevy. Curious if i could get the CAD file for the front 60's grill. It would help immensely. Thanks in advance, mario

Yikesmario@gmail.com
  16. 1951 chevy blue
    1951 chevy blue
    Header problem solved
  17. Bill Hanlon
    Bill Hanlon coilover
    Evan:
    Phone went in the pool, so I don't have your number any more.

A friend wants to install a crate 350 Chevy/700R4 into his '57 GMC long wheelbase. Do you have a recommendation for motor/transmission mounts? This is NOT a modern LT/LS engine.
  18. Larry Thompson
    Larry Thompson ol' chebby
    Hi I'm new at this but I've done a restoration on a 53 except for door latches. Back in early 80's I had a 49 doors would sometimes come open . I was wanting to put power bare claw latches in I'm not experienced at this or what the best ones to buy. I don't want door poppers I want to keep my door handles can you give me some help thanks
  19. Adan
    Adan
    Planning on putting in an lq4 the selector valve is not to exceed 65psi I think it is safe there just not sure
  20. Adan
    Adan
    Have an 83 Chevy with the efi sending unit and tanks also the fsv3 selector valve and switch does anyone have a diagram to do this setup