New Profile Posts

1. truckster
    truckster
    Can i change the ring and pinion gears in the rear end of my 1952 gmc with higher gears and keep the same rear end ?Could onyone direct me to where i can go or find out thanks,Phillip
  2. Gabor1953@hotma
    Gabor1953@hotma
    Hi my name is Gabe I need your help to find a rocker arm for my 1949 gmc truck 216 CID engine tried to start after sitting for some time and rocker arm bent and one intake broke and that cilynder valve frozen where can I find a replacement arm thanks gabe
  3. cmkruse
    cmkruse bobs51
    No email address in your profile so send me an email okay?
  4. MurrietaMike
    MurrietaMike 63 chevy
    Did you ever find your parts?
  5. 1951chevy1ton
    1951chevy1ton ripidaho
    What price are you asking for the Eaton rear end? Can you please send pictures to jmath@redred.com? What year truck is it for? Thanks, I am interested. Jerry
  6. d4rksp1dy
    d4rksp1dy MurrietaMike
    do you have the vent window handles?
  7. Gregsh
    Gregsh MurrietaMike
    Mike, I did not have my PM set up. Easier to text me at 601-951-4645. Thanks, greg
  8. Haasman
    Haasman
  9. bobs51
    bobs51 gypsy truck
    Hi, do you still have the side mount and will it fit a '51 GMC? If you you sold it do you happen to remember who built it? Thanks - bob. email: bmaccion@gmail.com
  10. Mick's55
    Mick's55
    Hi everyone has anyone bought and fitted a Tach-Force Custom Gauge as I am considering buying one as I live in Australia I'm hoping all senders will suit and how does not running a speed cable work .cheers
  11. bobs51
    bobs51 Haasman
    Hi, nice looking truck. Can I ask the color used on the engine block? And where you got it from? Thanks bob. (just starting on a '51 GMC).
  12. ccharr
    ccharr pimentel
    Adilson,
    I can not do that i do not know how to cut fenders that is why I have the long bed truck that does not need the fenders cut. I do not know anyone that can. Sorry.
    Charles
  13. JohnIIIr
    JohnIIIr
    Anyone able to assist in figuring out what is wrong with my Charging System? Post a pic of the current Diagram as detailed as possible.
    Delco Remaned 60(something) 10si, also posted a pic of the terminals) functioning but not correctly only puts out 12.4-12.45V
    Also Yes good Battery, maybe 7 months old, trickle charged Batt goes up to 14V+
  14. 1955
    1955 trucktony
    Hi Tony, do you still have the GMC Suburban Carrier tail gate emblems for sale? Can you send pictures?
  15. Lakeroadster
    Lakeroadster 66slammer
  16. TonyG
    TonyG
    Here are a few photos of my 1965 GMC b4 it went into the restoration shop!
  17. ol' chebby
    ol' chebby pimentel
    palmettopainter@aol.com
  18. Bilbo
    Bilbo pimentel
    Adilson, What parts do you need that I may have? If I think I can help, I'll send my email and we can follow up. Thanks for the contact. Bill Brubaker.
  19. pimentel
    pimentel ol' chebby
    ol' Chebby
    I need help with some parts. You can send me your email to contact?
    Thank you
  20. pimentel
    pimentel Bilbo
    Hey Blbo, I need help with some parts. You can send me your email to contact?
    Thank you