New Profile Posts

1. EdZachary
    EdZachary Chiro
    Hi Chiro, How's it goin- I saw your name mentioned in another thread regarding proper stock chassis set up and that you had several posts on the subject. I went through all of your posts ( I think....) and I didn't see the topic-
    1. View previous comments...
    2. EdZachary
      EdZachary
      My project is just gunna be a fun week end cruiser, local cruise ins and to take my vintage MX bike to the track once in awhile.
      Feb 20, 2016
    3. EdZachary
      EdZachary
      Planning to plasti-dip it matte black with gloss black trim or gunmetal with brushed stainless / silver trim. Safety and reliability are key- good brakes and decent handling and I'd like to be able to cruise 65 at a comfortable rpm.
      Feb 20, 2016
    4. EdZachary
      EdZachary
      Anyways, if you do have some guidelines in a thread or can point me to another thread, that would be great! Thanks and have a great week end!
      Feb 20, 2016
  2. D. Smith
    D. Smith Thunder54
    Hey, Did the other guy buy that 235 fan blade from you? I wrecked my '49 Chevy recently and it bent my fan blade, so i also need one. if he did not buy it i would be interested in it. Thanks, David from North Carolina.
  3. ...3randon
    ...3randon colettesbro
    63 gmc/c10 rear paintable bumper
  4. ...3randon
    ...3randon
    I just purchased a 1963 GMC Pickup and I was wondering, are you able to put a 1962 rear bumper on the 63?
  5. jtuae
  6. Mikeshannontowing
    Mikeshannontowing Lakeroadster
    I'm close to Atlanta but if you have some good door I will pay shipping
  7. Mattchevforlife
    Mattchevforlife
    Hey all glad I finally found a good place to talk and find Chevy..working on a trans swap on my 84swb right now. Manual to th400,
  8. Bill Hanlon
    Bill Hanlon Thunder54
    I thought I was fairly up to date on Ray Charles, but I don't get your comment. What am I missing?
  9. SCOTT SCHMIDT
    SCOTT SCHMIDT ol' chebby
    Great stuff you have shared! Any photos of the throttle and choke linkage connections on a 235 would be appreciated. Thanks, Scott
  10. lineman
    lineman GonicGM
    Hello Sir! I have not a 4x4. my c10 has rear-wheel drive with Locking Differential, GM 26045476, 28 spline, ring/gear 8,5 Zoll! Are you sure that the differential from M1009 CUCV blazer works in my pick-up? Thank you for your efforts. There is no information about it with us.greeting lineman
  11. 1966chevseeker
    1966chevseeker 66CustomCamper
    Hi, different angle here. My wife's father had a '66 Chev very similar to yours and he's now in very poor health. Her biggest regret is not getting that truck when he moved on from it, she actually went with him when he first bought it in 1976 for use on the farm. I'm keeping an eye out for a C10/C20 like yours, please let me know if you're thinking of selling or know of another. Thx.
  12. chevyman1959
    chevyman1959 colettesbro
    Do you have grilles for 1962 and 1963 Chevy C10?
    Best regards
    Bj?rn Helge
  13. cmkruse
    cmkruse Onequick68
    Sold the only one I had. Sorry!
  14. 51papy
    51papy
    Darn it. I wasn't paying attention. I hope you trip goes well. Drive safe!
  15. alfonso
    alfonso
    Hi rod look at the date. long time ago really?
    I?m with my truck it is my toy. I love it.
    today I use it as daily drive . works great. I try to fix the oil leak in the rear end shaft. It has wear. To find the piece new is almost impossible. I was looking for a kit. you know is a thin bushing that you insert into the shaft.
    so nice to write you again. any idea is welcome
  16. coilover
    coilover 51papy
    Got the old Buick loaded up and leaving early in the morning, Wednesday June 10th. Over night at a friends in Miami, OK and be in the KC area Thursday (anytime). Contact info is: Wife's phone- 972-743-4683. She can hear well and write directions. My phone is 972-742-3264. Would like to meet and say, Hi;
    Evan
  17. BULLITT65
    BULLITT65 Lakeroadster
    I also have a 69 Camaro and have some questions for you about yours. Please email me.
    BULLITT65@aol.com
  18. BULLITT65
    BULLITT65 Lakeroadster
    hey I like the pics of your camaro. Can you post a pic of the rear end stamp?
  19. sasquatch
    sasquatch sodly
    sorry just got a computer, whats up?
  20. morabuffalo
    morabuffalo coilover
    Evan,
    I am headed to LSRU and am visiting my brother in Dallas. I was super impressed with some fotos of some hoods you aligned. And lots of other info you have given in the past and present. I would really like to try and see your shop. Visit. My brother used to live in Plano, but has since moved to McKinney. What is your shops name and where are you located...if it is not a bad time to visit? Thanks, rod