Need a stock steering column for a 66 C10 (floor shift) truck

Discussion in 'Truck Parts Wanted' started by Steven Hinkle, May 1, 2017.

1. Steven Hinkle

Steven Hinkle Member

I am in need of a good used stock steering column for a 66 C-10 Chevy pickup. I need the complete assembly from the steering wheel nut (without wheel) down to the steering gear. Not too interested in the turn signal switch or horn assembly but need all other hardware involved. If you have one for sale, please attached some pics or send them to me at Bremerton560@comcast.net. Thanks for your help!

2. Lakeroadster

Lakeroadster Member

3. Steven Hinkle

Steven Hinkle Member

Hello Lakeroadster - well I took your advise and checked with Tony at 456 Chevy Trucks re the steering column. He was extremely responsive until I sent him my $295 check for the column. I blasted him with emails and calls and finally got a lame ass excuse about being sick (maybe). Also checked the BBB and he has a history for the same. He did say he would either send me the column or a refund. Did you have any problems with this jerk. I will be heading down to Colorado in August and may have to take a little trip on over to Kansas City? Thanks

4. Lakeroadster

Lakeroadster Member

Well, that sucks. I didn't have any issues at all with him. Let me know how this turns out. I'll stop recommending him until I hear back from you.

_____
    John